The procurement, sale and export of Japanese and foreign vehicles is now a major part of our operations. Based on demand, we source the best quality vehicles from private owners, and automobile auctions alike. We conduct a thorough inspection of every vehicle to ensure quality. We supply individual units, as well as, in bulk. Our know-how, network and processes allow us to ship all kinds of vehicles at the shortest possible time.
Whether you are looking for a sedan, hunchback, mini-van, truck, bus, camper or even cranes and other construction equipment, we can assist you to find exactly what you need. If interested, please fill out the inquiry form on this page, and we shall be in touch with you.
In order to minimize time, and ensure proper service, we follow a multi-step process:
- Receive a detailed inquiry about the vehicle(s).
- Brand Name
- Model Number
- Manufacturing Date
- Other Features
- Destination Port
- Budget (C&F) (in US Dollars or Japanese Yen)
- Any additional requests.
- Conduct an extensive search for stock among private owners and auction companies.
- Confirm a possible match, and send information, photos and price estimates to the buyer.
- Get approval for vehicle procurement, and send invoice to buyer.
- Receive advance payment in full (through L/C or Bank Transfer).
- Conduct final inspection, purchase, clearance, forwarding and shipping arrangements.
- Receive confirmation from buyer when vehicle arrives at destination port.
- Obtain a review/referral from buyer for service quality (optional).
Note: It is the buyer’s responsibility to confirm any import-related restrictions and tax requirements of their respective countries.
Once a vehicle has been found and confirmed by the buyer, we require a FULL PAYMENT to begin procurement, clearance and shipping. This is not negotiable. Currently we accept payment through:
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card and PayPal
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Bank Name: Sumitomo-Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC)
Branch Name: Iidabashi Branch (Branch No. 888)
Account No.: 7090660
SWIFT Code: SMBCJPJT
Address: 1-18, Ageba-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Sadiatec Co. Ltd.
Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku, Sotokanda 4-5-5
Akiba Mitakikan 5F
Note: The buyer is responsible for all transaction charges (if any).